Monday, July 23, 2007


Well, spent my day making some wine charms for a 30th birthday party. My son has a very good friend who is turning 30 and the party is in Atlanta this coming weekend. He wanted to put her picture on some charms to put on everyone's glasses. Well I decided that a tag would be better because the charms were too small and the picture would be too difficult to get that small. So here they are. The birthday girl gets the one with multi colored beads and every other one has only one color. I think he is going to like them and I'm pretty sure she will too. I hope you enjoy them too !!

I'm getting ready today for my girls weekend in the north woods. We have been getting together at a friends trailer for the last 16 years and it is a fun weekend. We play sheepshead, eat, drink and shop but most of all laugh. My dear friend Marge drives up with me every year (3 hour drive) and on the way up we solve all the problems of the world. It is the best time.

I usually make something for this group and I haven't started yet - although I do have something in mind. I'll post what I complete for them, before I leave on Thursday.

Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE IN-PUT.