Saturday, July 21, 2007


I had so much fun making this card, even though it is totally out of the box for me. I rarely use three contrasting colors. I debated as to whether these colors did okay together or not. But when I looked at it the next day - I decided it was okay.

I sent this off to a dear friend, Cindy owner of the Startlit Studio. It was her birthday this past week and I sure hope that it exceeded her expectations. She is such a sweet and generous person that she deserves it all. If you haven't already visited her store, please do so. Lots of cool stuff in there and great prices. The ribbon on this card it Cindy Ribbon. (store link at right)

I used the new piercing templates that I got at Ellen Hutsons store. They are so much fun. You will be seeing more of that around here. Visit Ellen's blog listed at the right and then go visit her store. Lots of eye candy available.

Well, I'm off to do errands and to get some stamping in. I have a mini girls weekend coming up and I want to make some fun stuff for it. I'll post what I create.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. The weather is going to be great.

1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

A "mini girls weekend" --- and the official "announcement" is at the beginning of said "Mini girls weekend"??

I'm there in spirit, Stevie!! I promise! You're stampin' and bloggin' not "like" the pros, but rather "among" them my dear! You are the one and only Stevie!!!