Monday, May 21, 2007



Well, it has been a pretty busy week around here. I still haven't completed graduation cards but I have managed to assemble 19 baby announcements and 1 wedding card. The wedding card is simple but I have decided that I like it. I have to practice simple because I don't always do that very well !! I used the new SU pallet papers. They will be in the next catalog in 12 x 12 size and they really are fun to use. Not sure of the color names yet but this one matched the celery grosgrain ribbon perfectly. I edged everything with craft white - a technique that I have learned from Pine (check out her blog. you'll love it if you do !)

We had a scare this weekend too. Our cat Sassy (Stinky is what my husband calls him) was pretty sick. We took him into the vet this morning expecting to have to put him down. He is 12 years old. Well, turns out that it is a bladder infection and after the probe procedure, he is doing fine. He will be able to come home on Wednesday. I'll post a picture of him later. I want to get a good one of him so he can show off, like he likes to do !!

Well, I hope that everyone has a great week. I'll post some other stuff towards the end of this week. Enjoy !

3 comments:

Pam said...

Awwww, love that new paper with the scalloped punch and flowers Stevie, so pretty! I can't see the second one for some reason, just a little red x....I bet it's just as pretty though! Ü

Bev Gerard said...

Such a sweet card, Stevie! Love the new papers and your style! Glad to know kitty is going to be well too!

Michele Kovack said...

Sooo pretty! I love your banner...mine is so boring...guess I need to get one!