Sunday, May 13, 2007


Well, the retirement party was a success. I was just on the phone with the retiree and she was thanking me again for making her "survival kit". It was so much fun. I bought the see through acrylic paint can from Eclectic Paperie - their prices are much better than any other place I have seen them - and the can arrived in time. Thank you Joy and Daisy for being so efficient in your deliveries, it is really appreciated by us procrastinators !! :) I suggest that you all go and visit their store, you won't be disappointed.

This isn't the best picture of the can because I took it after it was given and dismantled (I almost forgot to take the picture altogether !! What was I thinking !!). But I think you can get the idea. The paper (SU designer series paper from the spring mini) is lining the inside of the can which is so easy to do. You really do not need to do anything more than that, but the ribbon (some from Mike's and some from May Arts) handle is always a big hit. I added a few prima flowers (Starlit Studio) on the outside with flower brads in the center. The are attached with glue dots (SU).

Well, now I'm off to shower and then stamp. I have to make three graduation cards and two baby cards and 19 more baby announcement cards, which I gave for a baby shower gift. So Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful creative Mother's out there and I hope you enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

BEAUTIFUL Stevie! Your friend is super lucky - not only did she get THIS GORGEOUS WORK OF ART - but she has YOU in her life!

Pam said...

Oh, this is great Stevie!
I bet she'll be thanking you over and over! Would a perfect gift!