Tuesday, June 5, 2007


Well, no room pictures yet. I still have a lot of sorting and picking up to do and life seems to get in the way. I have to make an organized path before we're measured for windows though.

I did manage to crank out a card tonight. I used the Wild Asparagus paper that Nancy bought for me in CA at Costco's. I love it and plan on doing a lot more. I'm just going to have to case some of my inspiration stampers a couple of times until I get the hang of it.

I also tried to get a little shabby with this one but I guess when you add a satin trimmed ribbon, you kind of loose the shabbiness !! LOL !! Oh well, I still like it.

Something that I have always done with a dark colored card stock card is put a white panel on the inside so that it is easier to write a message and sign your name. This time I didn't like the way it looked so I used the same patterned paper and stamped my message on that. I have decided that I really like it and I may do this more in the future. It really seems to give it a more complete look.

I also used my favorite sentiment stamp from Wordsworth. I never have to worry about this stamp being under used because it fits so well with so many cards. I love Wordsworth stamps. When I go to a stamp convention I usually have a hard time picking out the one that I want the most. That usually means that I go home with more than one !! :)

Well, I'll try and get room photos for you eventually but it is more likely that you will see more cards and stuff. By the way, I didn't mention how much I love my new room. It is so much more fun to stamp now, even though it isn't completely done !! Thanks Nicholas, this is the best idea you have ever had !! (Nicholas is my youngest son who prefers being called Nick !! - more on that later).

1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

Whoa! I'm such a fan of Wild Asparagus papers! I must admit, that sentiment from Wordsworth is ultra cool!!