Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well, it looks as though I have become a once a month blogger !! Unbelievable how time just moves past us so quickly. Well, please accept my apologies - I promise to try and do better in the future.

I have been stamping in my absense so it is not as if I have given up my love of the art. I have a few cards to show you and some stuff that we did at my classes. I hope you enjoy it all.

Unfortunately, I can't post anything just yet because I'm at work. I know - shame on me for wasting the company's time doing my personal stuff. Well, I don't feel guilty, I always make up for it some how ! :)

I do want to let you know that my dear friend Cindy, owner of Starlit Studio store, just moved from an Ebay store to a full fledged online store. I want to wish her much success with her new "digs" and I hope that each of you will go visit. I already placed an order and the site is easy to use and has lots of great stuff! Just use my link to get there and ENJOY !!

Gotta go back to work now. I'll be back soon and post something pretty or fun or both ! :)
Thanks for your patience and for stopping by.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

LOL! i do the same thing while at work...well, i browse through blogs while at work and CREATE when i get home =)

Bev Gerard said...

LOL
I will never ever tell! Mum is 'da word!!