Sunday, October 21, 2007

Frappacino Bottles & Carrier


I was asked by Laura of SCS if I could post my Starbuck's bottles and carrier. I did these for a retreat last year and have more bottles and carriers to do. It was a fun project and makes a cute gift. I had a friend that did this for a new baby and filled one bottle with baby powder and put a shaker top on it. One bottle was filled with q-tips, one with cotton balls and the last one was filled with baby liquid soap. Very cute idea.

I didn't fill my bottles with anything, but if you were to make it for a crafter, I could think of a lot of stuff to fill it with. Ribbons, UTEE, embellishments, just to name a few.

Well, here it is and I sure hope you like it. I haven't looked at it for awhile and I forgot how much I liked it. Now I may go and make another one today !! LOL !!

I used paper from Crate Paper - I just love that paper. I also used sticky tape because I wanted to be sure that everything stayed. I added some chipboard letters, prima flowers and Cindy ribbon for Starlit Studios. It is just a fun project and fun to look at - even if it is empty! :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Stef,

That carrier is FABULOUS!!! I so have to try that! I sold my card from $2.75- $4.75. With those I offered 1 free with the purchase of 4. I think that worked well. I also had a 6 pack of everyday(minamally decorated) note cards for $6. I sold 2 of those. I keep getting told that people won't buy the more expensive cards, but I put out a lot of my challenge cards and they loved the detail on them! Thanks for posting the photo. I really can't wait to try it.

Laura

Pam said...

Love, love, love your bottles and carrier Stevie!

Jenn said...

Man these always rock my world when I see them!! Faboo Stevie!! Love ya!! From LS!!

Bevie Pearl said...

wow oh wow oh wow!!

Bev Gerard said...

It's just adorable, Stevie!
What a terrific project! Love your creation ... so much fun ... and totally delcious IRL!

(((hugs)))
Tex