Saturday, July 14, 2007

Well, I have been tagged by a sweet stamper friend - Piris (Iris Garden). What this means is that I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same. I usually don't participate in these "get to know you surveys" but because it is only 7 things, I think I can handle it.
1.) This September I will have been married to the same wonderful man for 35 years !! LOL !! I know that is more years than some of you have been on this earth, so it is okay if you call me Mom !!
2.) I have been a crafter all my life. It runs in the family. My Mom did some beautiful knitting and sewing. My Sister was a beautiful knitter (she sort of has given that up over the years). My Aunt use to paint English bone china (I have a complete service for 12 with serving pieces that was our wedding present). I had an Uncle that was a wood carver. And it goes on and on ! :)
3.) My Son's are my biggest accomplishment in life. They may not be doctors or lawyers but they are kind, generous and polite young men. I consider that a huge achievement in the world today.
4.) I play sheepshead (a card game big in WI) and have played for the last 40 years. My Dad taught me and liked playing with me until I started winning. I play cards with 6 women. Four of these women went to high school with me.
5.) I'm still good friends with someone that I went to grade school with.
6.) I live in a little house 5 blocks from where I was raised !! :)
7.) I love stamping more than most things in my life. But what I love most about it are the incredible friendships that I have made along the way.

So there you have it. Little known facts that really don't mean a lot to too many others !! :) So, who do I tag now? I'll have to come back to that.

Happy stamping !! :)

2 comments:

Pam said...

I LOVED reading about you and your family Stevie! Sounds like you have some great boys, well I know you do Ü
I totally agree, the friends we've made through this little hobby are the best ever!

Bev Gerard said...

Wow!! Stevie, DH & I will have 33 years in the same month as your 35!
It was a verrrrry good month .. agreed?!

See you soon, darlin' lady!

~Tex